Saturday 25 February 2017

WASSCE And WAEC Grading System

Hello everyone, my name is Kemkem Umar and I am writing you from Ghana, I found this website so helpful to WAEC candidates and that is why I thought it'd be wise sharing with you WAEC Grading System. A lot of students out there do not really know what it means to have an A in a subject and how to go about making all A's.



WAECDIRECT Grading System

For precision sake, I will love to go straight to the point by highlighting the WAEC Grading system, afterward we will talk about how to pass WAEC exams. I hope you'd wake up from your sleep and start preparing for the upcoming exams. I also hope this post will inspire you to make us proud after checking your WAEC Result in August.



Before you proceed, this website has some helpful thoughts that I want to share with you. Here are the thoughts:


Lets get started with the topic of the day...

WAEC Grading System

It's certain that if you have anything below a "C" in Mathematics and English that you won't get admitted into any tertiary institution. You are required to have at least a CREDIT pass in those two core subjects (For English ppeaking Countries).




For awareness sake, below is the WAEC Grading System:

A1 Excellent 75% – 100%
B2 Very good 70% – 74%
B3 Good 65%- 69%
C4 Credit 60% – 64%
C5 Credit 55% – 59%
C6 Credit 50% – 54%
D7 Pass 45% – 49%
E8 Pass 40% – 45%
F9 Failure 0% – 44%

 

 

WAEC Grading System Interpretation for Students


This is the new WAEC grading system:

A1 is Excellent
B2 Very Good
B3 Good
C4, C5 and C6 are interpreted as Credit
D7 and E8 are interpreted as Pass
F9 is Fail.

See image below:



WAEC Grading System






New: How to check your WAEC result without scratch card 



 Grading System for SSCE

A1 and B2 in SSCE stands for Excellent
B3 is B (Very Good)
C4 is C (Good)
C5 and C6 are D (Credit)
D7 and E8 are E (Pass)
F9 is F (Fail).



WASSCE Grading System



I wish you good luck as you make it to the top and also don't forget to read this WAEC rules and regulation for all candidates.

8 comments:

  1. OH! I see... So WAEC Grading system is not usually the same in all the West African countries huh? That's good to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really confusing. I thought that A1 was 75% so what am I seeing here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's no so quite confusing. :-)
      The grading system for SSCE is different from WAEC standard grading system. As you can see, WAEC grading system for A1 starts from 75% upward.

      Delete
  3. WAEC RESULTS UPGRADING / WITHHELD CALL Mr Frank For Help.
    Hello good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, scores/ grades was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading or withheld result.and that exam failure would turn to happiness. CALL Mr Frank on +2348169921351 he has helped a lot of students in release and upgrade their waec result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is loveth please every body should join me thank God, and the helper he sent to me, talking about Mr john,this Is the 4th time am writing Jamb and waec and went to check my result, my English was very poor I applied for uniport But my score was not enough, so i was on google and i saw some people saying that MR john has helped them to upgrade their score so I decided to call MR Abel and he told me to send my exam details to him after i sent it after 3hours he called me and told me to check my jamb again, I just check it now and my Scores has been upgraded my chemistry and English upgraded am now happy because I know this is my year of getting admission I really want to thank MR john the jamb official for helping me to upgrade my jamband waec result am very grateful from 140 to 240 and i am thankful to God for using him to help me, any body who want to upgrade his/her jamb result or need other help should call him on 07058236867



    call +2347058236867 also call +2348158825725 to get every of your exam problems solved. or email;examupgrading2016@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.latestjambnews.com/prepare-pass-waec-good-grades/

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.latestjambnews.com/prepare-pass-waec-good-grades/

    ReplyDelete


  7. WAEC RESULTS UPGRADING / WITHHELD CALL Mr Frank For Help.
    Hello good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the WAEC, scores/ grades was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her results should call the number below for upgrading or withheld result.and that exam failure would turn to happiness. CALL Mr Frank on 08128463598 he has helped a lot of students in release and upgrade their waec result.

    Call or Watssap: +2348128463598

    ReplyDelete

If you have any comment, kindly use the comment box and check back to see our reply. We will make sure to reply your comment no matter how dumb it is.
Also share this information with your friends in school and home on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Join our Secret Google+ Page and Facebook Page for Help and Contributions